- Preheat oven to 385 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Cook bacon in pan until crispy. Chop and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and your choice of veggies and seasonings.
- Fill each muffin space half-way full with egg and veggie mixture.
- Divide the cheese and bacon up and sprinkle into each muffin space on top of mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until egg is cooked through.
- Enjoy fresh or store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Each morning, place 1-2 frittatas in microwave for 15-30 seconds, and enjoy a quick and easy breakfast.
Center for Bariatrics and Health Weight
The Women’s Health Center
Heart & Vascular Services