COVID-19 Information from Southern Regional
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
Please know that:
- We continue to take all necessary measures and precautions to protect the safety of our patients and staff, including wearing face masks.
- We specialize in the care of patients with complex illnesses and have experience with managing and containing novel viruses.
- The hospital visitation guidelines can change due to the number of COVID-19 patients. For the latest visitation guidelines, click here.
- For the latest information on Georgia’s COVID-19 Vaccine program, go to https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-vaccine
The Latest Information
- CDC/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (updated daily with advice for public)
- Find the latest on the CDC website as well as the website of your state health department.
- World Health Organization.
- U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration.