Heart & Vascular Care Center
Choose the Best Care for Your Heart
When it comes to saving your heart, every second counts. If you or a loved one is having a heart attack, it’s important to know that Southern Regional’s Heart & Vascular Care Center is close to home and able to provide life-saving care within minutes.
Southern Regional has always been a pioneer in heart and vascular care on the southside. Our center has been nationally recognized for exceeding standards and providing the highest quality of care possible. To that end, Southern Regional has received Chest Pain Center accreditation from the American College of Cardiology and Primary Stroke Center accreditation from the American Heart Association.
For further information or appointments, contact us at 770-991-8000.
In response to providing high-quality patient care, the hospital received the following:
- 2020 American Heart Association STEMI – Gold Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award
- 2020 American Heart Association STEMI – Gold Receiving Quality Achievement Award
- 2020 American Heart Association NSTEMI – Silver Quality Achievement Award
- 2020 American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry Silver Performance Achievement Award
- 2020 American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines®– Stroke program – Honor Elite
- 2020 American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines®– Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll
- 2019 American Heart Association – the Mission: Lifeline® Regional STEMI Trailblazer Achievement Award as a part of the Greater Metro Atlanta Region (the first time the award was ever presented)
With leading-edge technology and the finest doctors, Southern Regional’s Heart & Vascular Care Center provides comprehensive cardiac services, from advanced diagnostics to surgery and cardiac rehabilitation. And we’re proud that we have been providing high-quality heart and vascular care to the Southern Crescent for nearly 45 years.
Center for Bariatrics and Health Weight
The Women’s Health Center
Heart & Vascular Services