- Preheat an oven to 350 °F
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the olive oil
- Roll all the mixture into 1-1.5” balls
- Place a large-skillet over med-high heat and add olive oil. Once heated, add meatballs one at a time and cook until golden brown on each side. Once seared, place on a baking sheet.
- Place the pan in the oven for 10-15 minutes until fully cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to check for internal temp. of 165° F
- Enjoy with your favorite veggies and pasta sauce for a complete meal. Zucchini noodles are a great option.
Center for Bariatrics and Health Weight
The Women’s Health Center
Heart & Vascular Services