- Prepare marinade by whisking together the juice of 3 limes, cilantro, olive oil, honey and salt in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to marinade, cover and place chicken in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Grill marinated chicken on medium-high heat for about 8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Prepare salsa while chicken is grilling. Combine pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, remaining cilantro and salt to taste.
- Spoon salsa over grilled chicken before serving.
Center for Bariatrics and Health Weight
The Women’s Health Center
Heart & Vascular Services