- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and placed in a sauté pan coated with olive oil on medium heat.
- Cook for 1 minutes, until the bottom is golden-brown and then reduce the heat.
- Place lid on pan and cook 10 minutes, then remove from heat and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to the pan and sauté mushrooms and onions. Whisk in the flour and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add garlic, milk, salt and pepper and whisk until thickened.
- Pour mushroom sauce over the chicken and serve.
Center for Bariatrics and Health Weight
The Women’s Health Center
Heart & Vascular Services